The Middle Earth Space Holder training is a way for you to bring forward your own work and contribution, you can attend the two module gatherings, to ensure you have all the necessary tools to hold a space for individuals and groups. These modules will be run by Caroline, Ben and their colleagues to support you fully on your medicine path. See this page for what is required during the space holder training.....
Peer support and mentoring is an essential part of the hollow bone work. Supervision from Caroline or others is a requirement when holding and working with the Hollow Bone, Middle Earth program. As an apprentice to Middle Earth Medicine, you will need to have attended workshops and gatherings and gained an understanding of the work.
To then become a guide of your work for others under the banner of Middle Earth Medicine Ways you will need to work closely with Caroline, Ben and co workers, attending workshops to learn skills and discover/develop your own teaching tools. You will be training in the field of Middle Earth in order to hold the Hollow Bone mantel for others process and learning.
You will be expected to work with set tasks between modules of work and seek further support from your own spirit guides for the Space Holder you are becoming, being in your own authority, learning about yours and others empowerment, as well as teacher projections, safety in a group, authentic representations of the shamanic world and the support necessary to attend to emotional needs of individuals.
If interested in taking part in our training, please work with the syllabus and courses LINK HERE
Those accepted onto the space holder modules and during its process will be expected to:
- attend 3 intensive workshops which can be Meeting The Wild, Oracle of Medicine, Oracle of Shapeshifter, Shamanic Hollow Bone Course and Oracle of Yin as assistant apprentices.
- complete tasks and projects including creativity and written work, in relation to the Medicine Wheel over two years
- attend a teacher trainee module of 9 days held by qualified space holders and a further 5 day module to recap and share experience
- be expected to work as individuals and also work in collaboration with others on the course.
- take a minimum of 6 supervision sessions per year with Caroline or other qualified teachers during the apprenticeship and in setting up of their own work
- keep up with supervision during shamanic offerings with qualified supervisor.
Every apprentice will be treated as an individual with their own needs and requirements in preparation for holding their own body of work. It will be advised that apprentices continue with ongoing study with Middle Earth taking part in regular workshops and assistant roles. There will be opportunities to train to teach the work of the Mandorla constellations in due course.
Applications to admin(at)middleearthmedicine.com Application form here..1A‘Middle Earth Medicine Ways’ SPACE HOLDER APPL