A Space Holder Training to bring your offerings to others
with the support of the Hollow Bone teachings and Middle Earth Wisdom
For those wishing to continue their study with Middle Earth Medicine Ways and learn to hold a space for groups and individuals developing their own soul purpose as a Middle Earth Medicine Man/Woman.
As an apprentice to the Space Holder Middle Earth Medicine path, you will need to have attended and participated in a series of Middle Earth gatherings and workshops, gaining an understanding of the Medicine Wheel and shamanic practices. The training syllabus is on the web page here http://www.middleearthmedicine.com/middle-earth-syllabus/
To then become a guide of your work for others you will need to work closely with Caroline, Ben and co workers, attending the gatherings and intensives to learn skills and discover/develop your own teaching tools. You will be training in the field of Middle Earth in order to hold the Hollow Bone mantel for others process and learning.
You will be expected to work with set tasks between modules of work and seek further support from your own spirit guides for the Space Holder you are becoming, being in your own authority, learning about yours and others empowerment, as well as teacher projections, safety in a group, authentic representations of the shamanic world and the support necessary to attend to emotional needs of individuals.
If interested in taking part in our training, please work with the training syllabus and courses LINK HERE
Those accepted onto the space holder training and during its process will be expected to:
- attend 3 intensive workshops which can be Meeting The Wild, Oracle of Medicine, Oracle of Shapeshifter, Shamanic Hollow Bone Course and Oracle of Yin as assistant apprentices.
- complete tasks and projects including creativity and written work, in relation to the Medicine Wheel over two years
- attend a teacher trainee module of 9 days held by qualified space holders and a further 5 day module to recap and share experience
- be expected to work as individuals and also work in collaboration with others on the course.
- take a minimum of 6 supervision sessions per year with Caroline or other qualified teachers during the apprenticeship and in setting up of their own work
- keep up with supervision during shamanic offerings with qualified supervisor.
Every apprentice will be treated as an individual with their own needs and requirements in preparation for holding their own body of work. It will be advised that apprentices continue with ongoing study with Middle Earth Medicine taking part in regular workshops and assistant roles. There will be opportunities to train to teach the work of the Mandorla constellations in due course.
To be on the mailing list specifically for apprenticeship please send a paragraph about yourself, the work you have already completed and why you might be interested in a training program to alchemyinmovement(at)gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving you into further study with us. Application form... ‘Middle Earth Medicine Ways’ APP space holder
(This program is an unfolding journey, which is shared by many in this co-creation)